● Material: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel
● Surface Finish: Plain, Black, Zinc, Hot dip galvanizing, Dacromet, Teflon, etc.
● Thread: half and full thread hexagon socket head cap screws
● Application: Injection molding mechanical, hydraulic equipments, industrial equipments etc.
● Package: Small box, or 25kgs/carton, 36cartons/pallet
● Delivery: 30-60 days
Hexagon socket head cap screws are machine screws with a round or button head with a hexagonal socket and fully threaded. DIN and ISO standard are DIN912 and ISO4762.
DIN 912 and ISO 4762 are equivalent standards, which refer to the same hexagon socket head cap screws.
Socket head cap screws are usually used in machine parts, die fixing, and clamping because in these applications, space is limited and cannot use with a wrenches but hex keys will be good.
There are 8.8, 10.9, 12.9 and other performance grades of hexagon socket head cap screw.
Carbon Steel, lower carbon steel, alloy steel
Washers are not essential for socket head cap screws, only when the contact surface under the screws head is soft or uneven, they may require washers.
Use a hex key insert into the socket and then turn the screw head to fasten.
1. Are you a hexagon socket head cap screw manufacturer?
Yes, we are a bolt factory, manufacturer and supplier of hexagonal bolts.
We mainly produce hex bolts, hex head flange bolts, Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws, stud bolts, hex nuts, etc.
2.How long is your delivery time for hexagon socket head cap screw?
It takes 7-10 days for stock products. For bulk order, it will be in 30-60 days according to the order quantity.
3. Can we have samples for hexagon socket head cap screw?
Yes, free samples are available.
4. Can we use our own head mark or customize package for hexagon socket head cap screw?
Yes, as a hex bolt manufacturer, we can customize the headmark and packaging. Please send a request when ordering.
5. How can we make an order for hexagon socket head cap screw?
Just inquiry on our page or send an email.