● Material:Middle carbon Steel 35k,45k, Alloy Steel 40Cr
● Size: M10-M36
● Grade: 8.8, 10.9, 12.9
● Surface treatment: Plain, Black, Zp Hot dip galvanizing, Dacromet, Teflon.
● Package: Small box, or 25kgs/carton, 36cartons/pallet
● Delivery: 30-60 days
Advantages: when raw materials come to the factory, we will test the composition of raw materials. During the production process, we will constantly spot check the external dimensions of screws. After heat treatment, we will check the mechanical properties. Before packaging, we will check the surface dimensions.
Hex head flange bolt is a kind of fastener composed of hexagonal head, flange (the gasket under the hexagon is fixed with the hexagon together) and screw (the cylinder with external thread).
Carbon Steel, most common seen carbon steel 10B21.
Hex head flange bolts are widely used in highway and railway bridges, including industrial and civil buildings, cranes, excavators and other heavy machinery.
There are 8.8, 10.9, 12.9 and other performance grades of hex head flange bolts.
Turn the screw head with a wrench to tighten it.
Zinc Plated, Plain, Black, Hot Dip Galvanizing
1. Are you a hex head flange bolt manufacturer?
Yes, we are a bolt factory, manufacturer and supplier of hexagonal bolts.
We mainly produce hex bolts, hex head flange bolts, Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws, stud bolts, hex nuts, etc.
2. How long is your delivery time for hex flange bolts?
It takes 7-10 days for stock products. For bulk order, it will be in 30-60 days according to the order quantity.
3. Can we have samples for hex flange bolt?
Yes, free samples are available.
4. can we use our own head mark or customize package for hex head flange bolt?
Yes, as a hex bolt manufacturer, we can customize the header and packaging. Please send a request when ordering.
5. How can we make an order for hex head flange bolt?
Just inquiry on our page or send an email or whatsapp 008615257861940.