● Place of Origin: Ningbo,China
● Model Number: DIN960
● Surface treatment: Black Oxide
● Material: B7,42CrMo
● Other specification: High strength bolts, din960 din961, half thread hex bolt, high tensile fine pitch bolts, fine thread hex bolt
● Head type: Hexagon head
● Packing: Cartons+plastic Bags,25kgs in carton,36 cartons into wooden pallet
1.what are fine thread bolt?
Generally, bolts with normal pitch are coarse-tooth bolts, and bolts with smaller pitch than normal are fine-tooth bolts.
2. What are the characteristics of thin threaded bolts?
The small spiral angle of fine teeth is beneficial to the self-locking of the thread, so fine teeth screws are generally used in occasions that need to prevent loosening. The thread pitch of fine thread is small, and the number of threads screwed in is more on the same thread length, which can reduce the fluid leakage, so it is used in occasions that need to be sealed. Fine thread should also have the advantage of small pitch, which can play a fine-tuning role. Fine-tooth screw has good self-locking ability, large bottom diameter and good static load capacity.
3. What are the applications of fine threaded bolts?
Fine-thread bolts are usually used in situations requiring high strength of fasteners. Because fine thread is shallower than coarse thread and its thread diameter is larger, its thread strength is higher than that of coarse thread with the same nominal specification. In addition, fine thread can be used for fine adjustment.
4. How to ensure that every process's quality?
Every process will be checked by our quality inspection department to ensure the quality of each product. In the production of products, we will personally go to the factory to check the quality of products.
5. What's your price?
High-quality products at reasonable prices, please quote me the model and specifications, and we will give you a price for your reference.